Thursday, February 14, 2013

Low Volume Love

So...I've jumped on the "low volume bandwagon".  I have always enjoyed these types of prints combined, but didn't realize it had a name until recently.  I've joined another Flickr swap called Sew Sew Modern.  I spent a couple of days considering what I wanted to showcase in the mosaic for this swap that represented "me".  I think this mosaic speaks it loud and clear!

1. Thrifty Cherry Christmas Hexie Pillows, 2. January bee blocks for Lucy., 3. [workinprogress], 4. Wasp Bag, 5. Pillow Talk Swap 8, 6. DSC08031, 7. Duffel Bag, 8. Modern she Made Swap received, 9. go anywhere bag., 10. Mariner's compass Pillow, 11. + & x blocks, 12. Nikki Tote Bag - Pattern available, 13. Journal, 14. Butterfly Spools Pillow Cover, 15. Untitled, 16. The Hood Tree Skirt Front

Til' Tomorrow!
~Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment