Congrats CeLynn! Head on over to her Sunflower Patch to see what she adds!
The Traveling Stash has visited my home and is ready to fly away to yours! A traveling stash is a box of fabrics, patterns, and notions that travels across the United States visiting bloggers homes. While it is visiting, you can take what you want as long as you replace it with like items. I also have a Sew Mama Sew Giveaway happening here.
Here is what arrived in the my box:
Life's A Hoot Apron Panel
This is what I kept:
The charm packs are perfect for a charity quilt I'm planning to make for the quilt guild :o)
And this is what I added:
The giveaway is open until May 10th. To enter:
- Be an active blogger -- post about receiving the box and the giveaway in a timely manner.
- Update the travel log in the box to let others know where the box has been.
- There is a list of rules and guidelines in the box -- be sure to follow these to keep the box full of quality items and the experience positive for everyone.
- You may take any items from the box just be sure that you are replacing them with quality and comparable items. (Guidelines for fabric below).
- Ship box to the next person timely -- and communicate tracking information with recipient.
- Shipping is within the US only.
Important Things to Remember
- Please ensure that items in the box are quality. If items in the box are poor quality they should be removed. Items that are being removed can be offered for optional inclusion to the next recipient. Poor quality items can be discarded but this should be done with discretion.
- Only include items that you would be proud to own -- this is not a dumping ground for outdated or worn items.
- Items should be free of smoke, odors and pet hair.
- You must replace all items that you take with items of equal value and replacing with more than you take is welcome.